Name: Vincent Valentine
Origin: Final Fantasy VII
Classification: Human, Former Turk
FactPile Tier: Mid Superhuman | Possibly Low Herald as Chaos Vincent
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman strength, speed, durability, reactions, agility and stamina, superhuman accuracy with ranged weapons, sharpshooter, gunslinger expertise, regeneration, flight, transformation, immortality (Types 1 and 2), regeneration (mid-low)
Weaknesses: Nothing worth noting
Lifting Strength: Superhuman
Striking Strength: Superhuman
Speed: Supersonic+, bullet timing reactions | Hypersonic+ as Chaos Vincent
Durability: Large Building+ level
Destructive Capacity: Large Building+ level | Far higher as Chaos Vincent
Range: Melee range, several hundred meters with projectiles, higher with magic
Stamina: Extremely large (can fight on for a long time without exhaustion even while heavily wounded)
Standard Equipment: Cerberus handgun, a variety of pistols, revolvers, shotguns and rifles
-taken from OBD wiki-
- Limit Break: When he initiates his Limit Break, he turns into a monster, who is constantly berserk, and stays that way until the battle is over, win or lose. When he shifts his form, Vincent's stats increase and his HP refills, but he cannot shift back at will. Thus, while his Limit Breaks can be very powerful, they are quite risky. If Vincent should be knocked out though, he will transform back to his normal form.
- Galian Beast Level 1: Vincent transforms into a malevolent, wild purple beast that unleashes a variety of spells and attacks against the enemy.
- Death Gigas Level 2: Vincent transforms himself into a Frankenstein like monster.
- Hell Masker Level 3: Vincent transforms into a hockey masked, chainsaw armed, psychotic being.
- Chaos Level 4: Vincent transforms into a malevolent winged demon, and attacks the enemy with Chaos Saber and Satan Slam.